Data Center Facilities
What Does this Mean for You?
Peace of Mind.
Our network infrastructure is designed from the ground-up, with multiple geographically positioned data center operations to provide the highest level of reliability. You can rest assured your data remains secure and accessible 99.9999% of the time...this will prove especially important to your business in the event of a catastrophe such as a hurricane, power outage, virus attack, or cable cut.
Compare our service level commitment and infrastructure to other providers and you're sure to discover why leading businesses select Moriah Corporation as their Solutions Provider of choice. Whether your needs range from light commercial hosting to fully managed enterprise applications, we have the facilities, experience and proven track record to make your projects efficient, resilient and successful.
Infrastructure & Security
Fully redundant Tier 1 DS3s riding on wholly-owned OC12 SONET ring
- Load balanced upstream DS3 automatically failover as needed
- Redundant Generators
- FM200 Fire Suppression system
- Core data center support systems onsite and offsite in Atlanta
- Redundant Liebert climate control and cooling
- Redundant border routing hardware
- Redundant firewall hardware
- Regular patch installation via scheduled weekly maintenance
- Priority patch / security fix installation as needed
- Regular external vulnerability and penetration assessment
- Active server integrity monitoring for downtime, disruption
- Passive intrusion detection system
- Multi-stage backup strategy using daily snapshots and transaction logs
- Available RAID servers backed nightly to RAID NAS, grouped by day
- NAS archived nightly to LTO
- Available Monthly archive to optical media
- Backup media logged, secured in offsite, concrete vault
- Routine verification of backup integrity
- Multi-site availability for hardware deployment
- Access to media limited to select personnel with full accountability for backup operations and server access
- Formal data center DR plan in place, both for catastrophic scenarios and regional disruptions
- Offsite backup ensures preservation of data
- Multi-tier backup approach provides layers of assurance
- Data center capability to route core functionality through Florida data center or Atlanta, as needed
- Modular server design provides logical separation of tasks to multiple hardware platforms to reduce single point of failure
- Available fully redundant hardware solutions
Support staff available to service all major operating systems and hardware vendors including Microsoft™, Linux, SUN™, CISCO™, SGI, CITRIX®, VMware, open source and commercial solutions.
Support staff available to service all major software solutions: IIS, Exchange, SQL, MySQL, ColdFusion, Java EE
Certified and degreed professionals who can provide a full range of assistance with network, development, connectivity, VPN, management and deployment issues.
SAS 70 Audit In Progress
Call Us Today at 321-600-4941 For More Information